Spoil Me Rotten’s response to COVID-19
We want to ensure that our customers receive the equipment and merchandise they want/need, and that the equipment is properly cleaned and sanitized for your use. Customer satisfaction and safety is of utmost concern to Spoil Me Rotten Party & Event Rentals.
Spoil Me Rotten has always taken the safety and wellbeing of our customers very seriously. The outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) is no different. There are two primary topics of discussion regarding this virus we want to address in this article.
- Reservation Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning practices
Reservation Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
Currently Spoil Me Rotten is operating within our standard 30 day cancellation policy which can be viewed at this link
As the State of Texas continues to open back up we are monitoring the spread and volatility of COVID-19.
If it becomes evident that COVID-19 is beginning to spread and cause public health concerns we will review and allow cancellations on a case by case basis. We will continue to monitor and communicate with local and state officials to ensure we are operating within the current guidelines.
Equipment Cleaning, Maintenance, and Sanitizing Practices
The health and safety of our customers and their guests is of utmost importance. We respect everyone’s concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus), H1N1, HIV, and other infectious elements in the world.
Our cleaning process for equipment is as follows.
- Complete removal of dirt, debris, and any other substances
- Clean the item thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Wipe and clean all surface areas of the item with commercial medical grade disinfectant cleaner/sanitizer
- Once the equipment is setup on location a disinfectant will be sprayed on all common areas – Please allow 20 minutes from the time the equipment is sprayed until use. This time will allow the sanitizing spray to complete its task and dry.
No equipment will be reserved for another party for at least 2 days after your event. This will allow us time to complete the same cleaning process for the next customer.
We want you and your guests to rest at ease that Spoil Me Rotten will do everything possible to ensure the equipment you receive is clean, disinfected, sanitized, and ready for fun.
Spoil Me Rotten Party Rentals has always done our job. From proper insurance, to state inspections, ASTM approved setup guidelines, and more. This is no different. We will do everything in our power to ensure our part of your party is the safest and cleanest ever!