Spoil Me Rotten’s response to COVID-19
We want to ensure that our customers receive the equipment and merchandise they want/need, and that the equipment is properly cleaned and sanitized for your use. Customer satisfaction and safety is of utmost concern to Spoil Me Rotten Party & Event Rentals.
Spoil Me Rotten has always taken the safety and wellbeing of our customers very seriously. The outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) is no different. There are two primary topics of discussion regarding this virus we want to address in this article.
- Reservation Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning practices
Reservation Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
There are a few options for our customers involving cancellations/rescheduling.
- Rescheduling/Postponing your event – We will happily reschedule any event that is currently reserved. Rescheduling will come with no penalty or additional fees however is subject to equipment availability
- Cancellation for Events Scheduled prior to April 30, 2020 – Cancellation and full refund is available for any event which is currently scheduled on or before April 30, 2020. No penalties or fees will be charged for said cancellation
- The only exception to the full refund is for items that were special ordered for a specific event such as linens, etc. Once the cost of purchase has been absorbed by Spoil Me Rotten based on customer approval, the rental for the specialty items must be postponed or paid in full at time of cancellation
- Cancellations for events May 1, 2020 and beyond. We encourage everyone to hold off on cancellations until your event is less than 30 days out. Our cancellation policy for events within 30 days will be continually reviewed and updated as needed based on the advice and restrictions set forth by local, state, and federal governments. At no point will any monies paid be forfeited or have additional fees assessed while the threat, restrictions, and cancellations result from COVID-19 are continuing.
Equipment Cleaning, Maintenance, and Sanitizing Practices
The health and safety of our customers and their guests is of utmost importance. We respect everyone’s concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus), H1N1, HIV, and other infectious elements in the world.
Our cleaning process for equipment is as follows.
- Complete removal of dirt, debris, and any other substances
- Clean the item thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Wipe and clean all surface areas of the item with commercial medical grade disinfectant cleaner/sanitizer
- Once the equipment is setup on location a disinfectant will be sprayed on all common areas – Please allow 20 minutes from the time the equipment is sprayed until use. This time will allow the sanitizing spray to complete its task and dry.
No equipment will be reserved for another party for at least 2 days after your event. This will allow us time to complete the same cleaning process for the next customer.
We want you and your guests to rest at ease that Spoil Me Rotten will do everything possible to ensure the equipment you receive is clean, disinfected, sanitized, and ready for fun.
Spoil Me Rotten Party Rentals has always done our job. From proper insurance, to state inspections, ASTM approved setup guidelines, and more. This is no different. We will do everything in our power to ensure our part of your party is the safest and cleanest ever!